Mary is without a doubt one of the top professional conference speakers. She is an energetic and enthusiastic speaker. A motivator, influencer, teacher, innovator and leader. Each presentation is well researched, making a profound impact on the audience. She acts as a catalyst inspiring people to create real change.
Immediately, Mary captures the attention of the audience, gaining their trust and challenging the cobwebs of their long held beliefs. People leave Marys presentations feeling motivated, inspired, informed and entertained.
As the co-founder of Females in Finance Inc (FIFI), Smart Girls Wealth Workshop and Healthy Wealthy and Wine, Mary has a passion for education. To this end, Mary is a reader and researcher and can speak to the latest information and innovation around a variety of conference topics and across a broad range of markets.
Mary is the author of “Woman of Independent Means”, a how-to book on building and maintaining personal wealth, MOJO – the Money Journal, Simple Money Habits of the Wealthy and Wise and several other books.
Of Independent Means
Mary takes the principals from her book and discusses the Why, How and What of personal wealth.
From this Keynote participants will learn:
- Why you overspend and what your key drivers are
- What your values are and how they align with your money
- How to stop saying “yes” when you mean “no”
- How to set up your finances for success on any income
- How to take control of your financial life and achieve financial freedom
Length: 1 hour to full day workshop
Money Sex (How to Create Influence for Impact and Intimacy)
Mary will diagnose and talk to your money personality. It all starts with your values, which are your drivers around money and how you budget, save and invest.
From this Keynote participants will:
- Diagnose their individual money personality
- Learn how they like to behave around money
- Pick up clues as to how to talk about money with other profiles
- See how their money profile is reflected in their personality and behaviours
This is a high energy presentation and great for the dreaded after-lunch time slot.
Length: 2 hours to full day workshop